REPLY

Thursday, March 3, 2011

TheTeddy Bear Pajama Party


Chelsea was looking forward all week to her teddy bear pajama party, which was held at her school this evening.  She was so excited to see her teacher and her friends again. Even though the theme was teddy bears, she chose to bring her penguin.
 Faizah & Chelsea
Chelsea & Thomas
It was an evening filled with stories read by Ms. Walsh, who is the reading teacher at the school. She was so animated in telling the stories. She was surrounded by teddy bears and read books to the children such as Corduroy, Goodnight Moon, The Bernstein Bears, & Winnie the Pooh.
They had refreshments and games afterwards...
bean bag toss
I have to admit, I wasn't sure if we were going to go tonight. The time it began just threw me off my schedule with cooking dinner for my other kids. Then I remembered how much Chelsea was waiting for this day. I am so glad I went. We both love to read, and I absolutely know it is important to participate in our children's activities at their school.

Life keeps me busy...but never busy enough to give equal time to my daughter.
Good night, Good night

The dark is dreaming
Day is done.
Good night, good night
to everyone.

Good night to the birds,
and the fish in the sea,
good night to the bears
and good night to me.

~Dennis Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment