REPLY

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 107th Birthday Dr. Seuss



From "The Cat in The Hat"
"Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have to know how."
~Dr. Seuss
Chelsea wasn't too fond of her green eggs, but loved the ham her dad cooked for breakfast for her class this morning. I don't think we will ever phase out of the Dr. Seuss genre. The girls will always love his books... and so will I.
From "I Can Read with My Eyes Shut"

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. 
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
~Dr. Seuss
                                                                                              
            

1 comment:

  1. I love Dr. Seuss. I always thought I had read all his books, but recently discovered that there are many I was not aware of. I have some catching up to do. We have green eggs and ham on the Monday after Easter every year. Hard boiled eggs and ham in a white(or in this case, green) sauce. My kids love it. :)

    ReplyDelete