REPLY

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday morning Yoga


Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.~Plato
 
I was really impressed with Lexie and Chelsea this morning when I woke up and found them doing yoga. They both grabbed my yoga kit and this DVD and began to work out. Lately they have been {especially Lexie}, in an exercising mode and want to do yoga at least three times a week (even on school days!)

I haven't been consistent with exercising lately since its been so cold. I realized there is no excuse for not doing some form of exercise in the home during winter. I have always LOVED yoga and feel guilty for not sticking with it on a daily basis. 

Today my girls reminded me of how important it is to have a healthy body, and how yoga has helped me in the past to be carefree and relaxed, 

and so I joined in with them...


and in the end...I felt rejuvenated!! 

*What exercises do you do during winter?
*Have you ever tried yoga?

No comments:

Post a Comment