REPLY

Thursday, July 4, 2013

happy independence day!


I couldn't let this day go by without wishing everyone, and the land that i love a happy independence day! It sure has been a crazy, busy week with a lot of rain...sort of. Drops of rain here and there, some drizzle, along with some little thunderstorms. Still...the rain doesn't stop us from venturing outdoors.

This past Monday on our way to Virginia to drop Sierra off for the EFY program we got caught in a massive rainstorm that lasted about ten minutes on the freeway. Most of the cars on the freeway pulled over to the side on the median, and most of us stayed driving with our hazards on. Us...we're pretty brave. Since we had a schedule to keep we kept on driving, and very carefully.

Now the sun seems to be shining brightly and by looking at the forecast it looks like the next three days will be high in the 90's with a lot of humidity. No rain which is good, but that humidity! I feel like I'm literally cooking while walking outside. I thank my lucky stars for nearby beaches, and lots of H2O!!

Every day is blank page, and we never know what the day will bring. With it being the fourth today, and a sure sign that tells me summer is so officially here we plan on being super busy with family things which means I probably won't be blogging as much.

Then again I love this little blog too much to neglect it. So I will do my best to keep it updated.

Besides, this all american boy is just too cute to not document his silliness.

Just look at him...
and adorableness!

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment