REPLY

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas From US !



I often feel as if I take certain things for granted, and have learned this past year that time is everything. Time spent with your family. Time spent talking with a loved one on the phone even if it's just for five minutes. Time spent with your kids because before you know it they are going to be as tall as you! Have one on one dates with them. time spent doing the things that are good, and that you love. time to travel because you never know when you won't be able to drive for 31 hours!

Be spontaneous, and take that small trip you've been planning for the past five years. Take it because you never know what life can bring. Life passes us by in the blink of an eye, and before you know it that precious time is gone, and lost. Let's not forget how precious time is with our life, and family. Don't sweat the small stuff. Let petty things go, and don't be so quick to anger. Be of good cheer, and have joy in all things. Like the quote on my blog, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop, and look around once in a while, you could miss it." It's so crucial for me to live up to that saying because it's so true. I look back at the eight years I've had this blog, and to see all the pictures of my kids growing up is surreal. I love seeing all the adventures we took, and the things we did as a family. It truly makes my heart sing, and I love that! I long for those days, but look forward to their future. I can't believe how fast they've grown, but time passes, and life goes on. Let's make the best of what we have to give in this life that we live now. To our families, to ourselves, and to God. Being grateful is the key to finding true joy, and at the end of each day, how you did your best in being the best person you can be is all that matters.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas season surrounded by those you love, and a happy and healthy 2019!

1 comment:

  1. To all of you there, I hope you had another great Christmas and are starting off well into 2019.
    We're enjoying ourselves so far out here in Tacoma, WA. Good luck!!
    Mike & Carmell

    ReplyDelete