REPLY

Friday, December 14, 2018

Twenty-Four {24} Years!

December is the month where we are so sleep deprived, but we are still laughing, and no matter what daggers get thrown our way we always manage to never call it quits! We’ve jam-packed so much into these past 24 years with having four kids, living in four states, and about 12 apartments/houses that sometimes it feels like we’ve been married for 40, while other times it feels like it was just yesterday that I said yes to marrying you. Thank you for loving me through my good times and bad, and for always putting our family first. We have a lot to celebrate around these parts this month with your birthday next week, Christmas and New Year's so with all that being said I'm off to find myself a sweet treat before we really get this party started. Thanks for being my best friend Jon, and for taking me to the places you know make my heart sing! I do love you, even if you have to work this weekend! 

Happy 24 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment