REPLY

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

And So Goes November!

And just like that...November has passed. This is truly my favorite time of year and although I LOoooove the holidays autumn is truly my favorite! The fact that Noah and I are fall babies makes the season so much beautiful. Luckily I captured fall this year in various places and I still have more content I'd like to share so you'll still be seeing fall posts in the month of December. After all, winter doesn't officially begin until the 21st so I think I will still post fall-ish things! 

These were taken in Central Park before going to the Guggenheim to see the Kandinsky exhibit which I'll post later. Walks in Central park are my favorite and if I lived here I would be here every. single. morning! It seems like fall is still hanging in there and I'm grateful that it at least lasted until Thanksgiving. We are starting to get into the feels of the holiday season and will probably get a tree sometime this week! So long November! Now for some photos...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment