REPLY

Friday, November 12, 2021

Stranger Things Pop-Up Store In Times Square!

For Noah's 12th birthday we had a little celebration in Times Square where a slice of chocolate fudge  from Juniors was his "birthday cake" and then we explored the Stranger Things pop-up store. It was the coolest installation and all the merchandise they sold took me back to the 80's where I wish my kids would experience that era. They had an arcade where Noah played old school video games that reminded me of my childhood and after leaving the store and re-watching the series stranger things for the third time I feel that the kids are hooked on the 80's. The Upside Down was pretty cool too! You can watch a little video I made on Tiktok here. It was the best and cheapest gift for Noah and he had such a fun time. We also had dinner at Hard Cafe per Noah's request and it was tasty. We hadn't been since Noah was a baby so it was nice going back to a nostalgic, familiar, touristy place from when we first moved here. Such a fun evening and I wish it didn't end. 








No comments:

Post a Comment