REPLY

Monday, November 29, 2021

Noah-isms // Pandemic Fall Edition.

At 12 years old Noah's vocabulary has become way too extensive for me which means I don't feel the need to continue to document it. He''s pretty much speaking like a tiny adult and still says things that are "off the wall" (I blame that on watching too many you tubers who play video games.) Not that Noah plays a lot but he does have a Roblox account and being the cool mom that I am do allow him a good enough time to be on it. (Try 1-3 hours) but at least he doesn't talk back or throw a tantrum when I tell him it's time to wrap it up. He's a good kid and I honestly couldn't ask for a more respected, kind, and funny little boy. Well, he'll always be little in my eyes but he's growing up to be the quite young man and so far the age of 12 has been treating him well! Good thing he's only a tween for a year! Let's just hope that the teens won't change him too much! Here are a few Noah-isms that I have remembered him saying as of late....
We were talking about all the Santa's that we've seen in New York throughout the years and when I jokingly said "Santa could die during the pandemic because he's pretty old."  Noah said, "aww, Santa at ABC carpet and home in New York?"

After he came back from camping with the scouts for the weekend his face and entire body was so warm that we thought he was sick! His response, "it's because I ate warm food all weekend long!" Umm, that doesn't make any sense but... ok! lol!

While driving into the city one day there was a driver that was swerving nearly hitting every car as he was passing including us and when I said, "where are cops when you need one?" Noah said, "eating donuts." Possibly true because I've seen them standing outside their precincts or at dunking eating donuts! LOL!

So I have this scout mom t-shirt that I wear whenever there is a major scout event and every time I wear it he'll say, "scout mom??? mom... why do you wear that?" I said, "because I'm proud that you're a Boy Scout and that you're eager to learn more about life skills." And then he said, "ok, but don't wear it all the time because it can embarrass me sometimes." Wow! He's growing up! 

Not too many crazy sayings but he cracks me up everyday. I love him and his unique sense of humor. This very well may be the last post of Noah-isms because he's seriously getting older but I hope you've enjoyed his Noah-isms these past few years. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment