REPLY

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Autumn in Vermont- Part One!

Our trip to Vermont this year was so fun and the fact that we only brought Noah with us made it special being that it is still his birthday season! Brace yourselves because when one goes to Vermont-especially in the fall you just don't take a few photos. You take a gazillion photos so I may have to split this into a couple of posts. 

There are so many quaint towns within a 70 mile radius and we hit all the ones we wanted to go to. We got ice cream at our favorite place in Ludlow and went home with a couple bottles of vermont maple syrup. Jon absolutely loves it here and we hit some random spots while driving all over creation just to capture the beauty of mother nature. 

I love this father and son moment where they are seating on Adirondack chairs eating their ice cream. Noah really did love it here too. He said it's so relaxing and quiet. Not noisy like the city. He's definitely got a little bit of country in him. Being a native Texan gal hee totally gets that from me!


I want to live here. 
So picturesque and I definitely wouldn't mind living here when I'm old and majorly grey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment