REPLY

Monday, November 15, 2021

Autumn in Central Park NYC!



Last week on Veterans Day we went to the city to check out the fall foliage in Central Park and one thing for sure when we got there is that New York city is not DEAD!! There were so many people out riding the carriages, artists painting pictures of the bow bridge and San Remo apartments, and I saw about five brides having their picture taken. It was great. The city felt great. The energy was amazing and it felt so good to see everyone out and about having so much fun doing their own thing. It felt like summer in the fall when everyone goes out and ventures to central park to get away and go for long walks. Central Park is the perfect place for it too! Lexie and I had so much fun getting our cardio fix and seeing various parts of central park. Oh how I love this city and all the action that takes place with it. 

Today was a perfect day and I captured scenes of this magical park with the beautiful foliage. Last year we came around the same time and the foliage was just as vibrant. There were also lots of people in some of these photos and I actually didn't mind all the people around! That's probably because I was walking all day and not driving. I mean seriously, who needs a car when you live in New York! No one should! I also made a little reel of the park in action and you can watch it here on my Instagram or here on my tiktok.








It was a perfect day with this girl and the foliage was stunning! OH I love New York in the fall! 



No comments:

Post a Comment