REPLY

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Falling Leaves - Live From Our Backyard In New Jersey!

Fall is quickly coming to an end. We have been raking the leaves in our backyard and instead of throwing them in a bag for pick up the kids put them in a pile and have leaf fights and jump in it! This moment truly reminded me of their first leaf war years ago when we first moved to Jersey. It's a good thing these are fresh leaves that have fallen off from our tree in our backyard and not from a park. It brings me so much joy to see them get along and have fun with whatever they do as siblings. They are five years apart and these three are literally "three's a crowd." If I could write a sitcom I would call it "three's company-siblings of New Jersey." Sure Noah can be a pest sometimes to these girls when they want "girl time" but for the most part they will include him in any outing whether it's going to the library, bookstore, skating, going for a walk, or to the movies. These kids are always together 95 percent of the time (except when Lexie is in college) and that makes my mama heart so happy seeing that they all get along no matter the age difference. I captured a few photos (mostly blurry) of them tossing leaves up in the air and it probably took five takes for me to get the perfect shot of them throwing the leaves up in the air, but alas I got it! When photos don't look clear and precise it's ok. It's always the blurry, random ones that are the happiest! You can watch this little reel of them on my instagram and on my TikTok here




No comments:

Post a Comment