REPLY

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

November Rain In Central Park...

Autumn in New York is like a Nora Eprhon movie. Especially in the early morning hours after it rains. Going to Central Park early in the morning on a weekday was a dream. A dream because there was hardly anyone in sight. I saw a couple of photographers with their tripods doing their thing, a couple of joggers, some dog walkers but other than that I felt like I was all by myself. Capturing every single color and falling leaf that defines this season. And as much as I love the energy and action of the city, it's nice to have some silence. And just like my place in Jersey- it's nice to have a somewhere to go to where one can sit and walk around for hours to take in the beauty of mother nature all while appreciating the places we venture out to and live. And for me...that's Central Park in the fall. I also made a little reel for viewing pleasure and you can view it here on my Instagram or here on my tiktok. And now for some photos...










No comments:

Post a Comment