REPLY

Sunday, April 10, 2011

One more month to Nursery

"Father asked us what was God's noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are."~Louisa May Alcott
I was having a little conversation with Noah the other day about how he will be attending nursery in one month! I had my camera phone with me on hand and was planning on taking pictures of him just for fun. It seemed as if he knew what I was talking about.  I just kept snapping pictures. He is pretty sharp for a 17 month old and having three older sisters helps his intelligence increase quicker. He was being goofy and laughing the whole time I was explaining to him about how he will be having snack time, playing with other kids, and being surrounded with toys.

TRUE STORY... I know he's still a baby and I wasn't really scolding him, but I told him how he would need to behave himself, play nice, and not snatch away any toys from other kids in the class. I then mentioned how he will also be learning about Jesus and Heavenly Father. He calmed down a bit and had this serious look on his face. I just had to snap a quick picture! I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it....

and then he began laughing again! Little kids cannot be serious.
 I'm pretty sure he understood what I was telling him. I believe that small children do listen and have an inkling as to understanding things. I know he'll have fun and learn a lot about the Savior. He's so lucky to soon be going to a place every Sunday where he will be learning true principles.

Sometimes I wish I had that at 18 months of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment