REPLY

Monday, May 23, 2011

Overcast...with a bit of Sunshine

"A cloudy day or a little sunshine have as great an influence on many constitutions as the most recent blessings or misfortunes."
~Joseph Addison

This morning we had the park all to ourselves. Sometimes one on one time with Noah is great! Just me and him. On these overcast days I feel the urge to get out of the house and go to any park in New Jersey (I just can't go to the same one...I'll get bored.)

He's so animated and beginning to talk a little. He says "mom" more than "dad", (which I love!) It's so fun watching him run around the park, playing on the slide, and rocking on the zebra. He'll motion me with his little hand and say to me, "come". 

So cute!!









 We felt little drops of rain and went home. As I'm typing this, I look out my window, and now the sun is coming out. Okay, it's cloudy again. Now the sun's shining again. 

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THIS WEATHER...SOMETIMES? 

No comments:

Post a Comment