REPLY

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Spirit of Joey Ramone

They're forming in a straight line
they're going through a tight wind
The kids are losing their minds
Blitzkrieg bop.
~Joey Ramone

I was browsing at H&M the other day and found this signature tee for Noah. I normally don't buy signature tee's but when I saw this shirt it reminded me of my youth, and the time I saw Rock 'n' Roll High School. I was a month shy of my 10th birthday when I saw this movie with my older sister. It also reminds me of my husband who was, and in a way still is a Ramones fan. We hardly listen to the music anymore, and we don't have any of their songs on our ipod...yet. I just like the color of the shirt.

There is something about the shirt when Noah wears it. He behaves a little rambunctious, and dances, and jumps around for no reason...without any music. When we saw this behavior my husband said, "it's the spirit of Joey Ramone!" I laughed so hard, and I certainly hope it isn't!!

I still think it's a cool looking shirt, and it has his Dad's name on it too.


Hey Ho Lets Go!

*Are you a Ramones fan?
*Have you ever watched  Rock 'n' Roll High School?

No comments:

Post a Comment