REPLY

Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Concert 2014.

Attending Lexie's winter concert last week was amazing, and ended way too quickly. 2015 is fast approaching, and before we know it'll be hitting us like a ton of bricks. The years are seriously passing us by, and I am such in denial that my second daughter is three years away from graduating high school! This night was bittersweet. Watching her and her friends singing and having fun with it reminded me of all the times we attended her past plays, and concerts since she was in second grade. She is a freshman now, and I swear this girl acts as if she's already been there done that, and I know that she is destined to do something great. She is such a gem and everyone in the concert band did such an amazing job performing and singing. 

So to add a little Christmas cheer here to your holidays I've added a few links below of Vocal Resolution singing, and the entire choir singing one of my all time favorites "Hallelujah" from The Messiah. So beautiful, and powerful!  

You can listen to Carol of the Russian Children here, and Wake the World with Joy hereVocal Resolution did such a great job in singing, and I'm so happy that Lexie is a part of it! 

I hope you have a Merry Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment