REPLY

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Birthday Wishes For My Mom...

If there are things that I wish for my mom this year on her special day, is to be in good health, and to always make each waking moment worth living...no matter the challenges that come. I wish for her to live more. To live each day as if it was her last. To relish every piece of happiness that comes her way, and to always be happy. To always make each minute count when time is spent with her friends, and family. To never take anything for granted. To always remember the good, and the bad. To learn from the past, and live in the present. To love, and forgive. And when she wakes up each day, it is my hope that she will take a long, good look in the mirror, and say to herself, "Today is going to be great, because I am awesome, and I love this life. I love my life." 

The love I have for you mom is inexplicable, and know that you will always hold a special place in my heart. You are a survivor, and have taught me so much in how to live this life. Through the good times, and the worst of times. Your example has given me such deep appreciation for all that you were given in order to raise me the best you can. You've taught me to be the best mom I can be, and for that I will always be grateful. You've shown me how it is to survive, to be tough, and kind at the same time. I know you probably won't read this until Lynn shows it to you, but I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You deserve every good thing that comes to you on this day, and all the days of your life. Stay strong, and know that you are loved from afar! We may not ring each other every day, but please know that we are always thinking of you. And the times that we talk to you are always flowery, and enjoyable. Chelsea's face lights up when y'all are in a conversation. She's such a little adult when she talks to you, and I love the relationship y'all have with each other. It's super special! 

Have a wonderful day, month, and year, and hope to see you soon! 

Happy Birthday momma...Love you always, and forever! 

**Photo is an oldie from 1996. Sierra was about 15 months old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment