REPLY

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Day In Good Harbor Beach & Rockport, MA.

A little late in posting but I wanted to write a little bit about how  I spent my birthday this past Sunday. We spent in Rockport which is a quaint beach town in Massachusetts. I wish we could have stayed here all week since fall has been feeling more like summer, but because of work and school had to go home late in the evening. We spent the majority of the day at Good Harbor Beach where the kids collected rocks, and to their feet wet. I wish we would have packed our swimsuits, but the water was a bit nippy, but it still would have been fun to get a little wet!
It is so beautiful here, and I definitely want to come back and spend more than a day here. There is so much to do, and if any of you have watched the movie The Love Letter you'll know why. Aside from fishing, and venturing out to one of a kind shops down Main Street there is so much charm to this New England town. I absolutely loved this village, and am definitely coming back to explore more when we have more time off! 
I captured a few photos from our time at the beach. This was the most simplest, and joyful birthday yet. We stopped to get ice cream at  before we ventured out to the sea, and it was meant to be because when Jon handed me my cone all I saw was nothing but "joy" on it. After all, it is ice cream, and it was so good! (excuse my unpolished-stubby fingernails!)

See ya later Rockport! 

No comments:

Post a Comment