REPLY

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Little Winter Christmas Concert.

Last night was Noah's winter concert, and it was amazing! It seems that the older he gets the better he, and the rest of his class sing! This concert was so well prepared for the second graders. Everyone looked so sharp, and nice and their voices sounded so awesome! I can tell their music teacher went all out in helping them by rehearsing, and I can see why these kids grow up and get into acapella groups like their older siblings, eventually audition, and make it into the major competitions as they enter into their high school choir. 

Noah entered the stage with sass, and looked so handsome! I didn't have a good view of him so in some of the videos I recorded you won't be able to see him except maybe for his head bopping up and down! I do have a couple of short videos on my Insta story. They all sang so great and even sang a sang doing sign language. It was the best 30 minutes of my life, and I'm so proud of this boy for his willingness to sing even though there was one song he didn't quite like called "We're going to build a snowman." He still sang it with pizazz though, and regardless looked like he was having fun singing it!  He enjoyed singing all the other songs, and was happy to have been a part of this little choir. 
So proud of him, and I hope he'll continue to stick with singing, and become a singer like his older sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment