REPLY

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Happy Birthday To My Sister, My California Girl!

So my one and only sister turns fortyyyyyyyyy..........niiiiiiiine today!!YIKES! I know she won't mind me advertising her age globally because she looks amazing! I only hope I'll continue to gracefully age just as she and our mother do! I attest to that to all her years of running, and being so athletic since she was in middle school! 


I love this girl with all my heart. She is such a strength to herself, and a good example to me when it comes to reminders of the heart. I love her adventurous spirit, and now that she lives in California has so many opportunities to venture out and take a look at the other side of the world. She loves the beach, and she is living in the perfect spot for it! She is the west coast version of me! She loves to explore her new surroundings all over west coast, and I love exploring all over the east coast! I love how we have that in common, and how she is fearless in trying new things, eating different foods, and driving endless hours to places she's never been. Name it this girl has done it. From skydiving to moving to unfamiliar territory not knowing anyone at her "super young" age. 
 I am so happy that she has this opportunity to take advantage of her new surroundings because her life in Cali is temporary. I wish I could join in with her on her outings all over California, but for now I get to see her adventures in pictures. The internet is good for something! 
From the Golden Gate Bridge, to experiencing riding on a cable car. Alcatraz island, Palace of Fine Arts. Market street, ferry building, china town, Maritime National Historical Park, Sequoia National park, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate park, Big Sur, SFMOMA, and the list goes on. I wish she would start a blog to document her adventures, but this is good enough for me. I'm so happy that she has the stamina and desire to get out, and do things whether it's by herself or with her man Dan! 
So happy his job moved them to Cali even if it's just for a while to give them opportunities to live and experience this part of the world together! 

Happy Birthday sis! Continue to make memories, and hope you venture out somewhere special today cause you deserve it! I love you, and love to see your life in photos, and hearing all about it in detail over the phone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment