REPLY

Friday, May 24, 2019

Ben Platt In NYC!

Since I didn't get a chance to see Ben platt play Evan Hansen in the Broadway Show "Dear Evan Hansen" I bought tickets to his Sing To Me Instead TourChelsea has loved him as Benji in all the Pitch Perfect movies, and was so excited to hear that he was coming to NYC. Of course the other ticket was for her, and so I surprised her with it, and when I asked if she wanted to come with and make it a girls night she obliged. Didn't hesitate for a second and she had so much fun going out on a school night last week! Hearing Ben live in concert was the BEST thing ever and his voice is incredible! You gotta listen to his album

Because our seats were all the way in the balcony managed to take a few zoomed in photos, but still came out grainy so I stole this one to post on my bloggy for memory! 
He is so real and an excellent perfromer. You instanly love him, and his music touches the heart. It is inspiring, and moving in every humanly way possible! 
Such a fun evening with my baby girl and we were so happy when he announced his next concert at Radio City hall this fall! It falls during the week of his and my birthday (Ben and I have the same birthday!!) and I am sooooo excited to hear him "sing to me instead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment