REPLY

Friday, May 31, 2019

Photos From Last Weekend In Maine.

Every time we travel through New England Maine is a must see, get down, sit and walk along the edge of the beach kind of place. Especially since there is a lighthouse. Cape Neddick is one of my favorite little towns in Maine, and no matter the distance from Boston we always, always make the trip up here. 

We've been here way too many times and it never gets old. Never. It is so aesthetically pleasing, beautiful, relaxing, and quaint in every way. Many people come here to take photos, I of course, being one of them. Every year we come here the kids get bigger, and my point shooting finger stays the same. I love taking pictures of my family, especially the kids. The memories we make in all our outings are so fun to reflect back on. No matter how old they get they never, ever grow weary of this place. 





We are pretty lucky to still have these two with us to join in on our adventures. 

1 comment: