REPLY

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Photos From Last Saturday At The Playground In Philly!

There are days when I literally wish I lived in the city. I crave it quite often which is why we are always venturing out to New York, DC, Boston, or Philly. I wonder how my life will be once Jon and I are in our late 60's and our kids are grown and on their own. Will we still be living in Jersey in the burbs, retire elsewhere where it will be a lot less to live or live in the city where it "might" be affordable if we rent the smallest studio apartment. Who knows, but for now we are enjoying our days with the kids we have left at home.

This past Saturday we had Noah all to ourselves again. Chelsea went to the movies with some friends, and when we returned she was like, "I missed you guys!" We probably shouldn't have been gone all day, but then again she was with her girlfriends at the movies watching "The Hustle." 
The day was absolutely gorgeous and it totally felt like summer! Smith playground is literally one of our favorite parks in the city and one of the main reasons why we come to Philly. It never gets old. Especially after having a long winter this park felt new again. Noah always has so much fun when he comes here, and there were tons of kids on this day. I always feel like I have a family when I come here because parents will start talking to you out of the blue, and if you're fearless and a conversation starter this is the place to be. Philly truly is the city of brotherly love, and I can see why Noah enjoys coming here. He always says, 'i wonder who'll I'll meet today." It's so great that he adapts so well no matter we go. He instantly makes friends and just begins playing with every kid in sight. 

And now for some photos from our day at the playground...
one cannot leave without sliding down the wooden slide! It is mandatory! 
After the park we had burgers at Zac's and because it felt like 95 degrees ended the day with slushees
Always a great day spent with my kids. I don't even want to think about when they all leave the nest especially this little guy. Truly never going to take my time for granted when it comes to my family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment