REPLY

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy hearts day.

I love valentines day, and always look forward to this day with my kiddos. It's so fun when you have little ones to make valentines with, and get crafty with them. This year I found this example of a valentine on Pinterest, and since Chelsea loves snickers more than suckers...she wanted to do a picture valentine with the snickers candy.
We also did goodie bags and filled them up with dove chocolates for her teachers. I also made a few and handed them out at church this past Sunday to a few of my 'special friends'. There are so many free printables on pinterest, and I ended up printing these. 
Last year I gave the girls these bowls filled with cookies and candy, but these year I put all of their various goodies inside these heart shaped felt bags.
 They are easy to make and there are a ton of tutorials on how to make them on Pinterest. Okay...you can tell how much I love Pinterest. I do. There are so many fun, and crafty ideas to share on that site. I am getting a craft disorder, and love getting ideas from Pinterest. 

I hope that y'all had fun in making valentines with your kids, and if you don't feel crafty enough to make anything...that's okay. Just give someone a hug, or just simple say, "I love you."
Happy Valentines's Day from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment