REPLY

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

an ideal day with my boy.

So far this week is being pretty friendly to me. I can't complain because I get to stay home with this little guy. It seems that every time we go out to the park he always wants to wear his converse with the shoe wings. He pretends he's a superhero whenever he wears them. 

He wanted to wear them to church this past Sunday, but I didn't think that his nice St. Patty's day outfit (sorry no pics) would go well with those. Luckily Noah didn't throw too big of a tantrum, and so he wore his blue converse instead. I think it's okay to wear converse to church as long as they are clean, and go with the right outfit. You can really dress up those suckers. 

If your area has blockbuster stores I suggest you go and see if they are closing their doors because they are selling all their inventory. I found this really cute movie, and even though I've never seen it I bought it anyway! 


And you know what? It is the cutest movie in the world. We all loved it because it's filmed in NYC, and I loved the scenes that were filmed in Riverside park. Everything about this movie was so sweet, and it reminded me of how I will see Noah in about eight years. Yikes! 

I know that these years are going to fly by, and I want to continue to build memories with this little guy. 
So being that I'm pretty much alone with this little guy all day we waited for the rain to stop, and when we went outside boy were the skies blue again. 

We went to the park again, and even though everything was wet Noah didn't care. He was running around just having a good time, and I let him. You can see that he is having a blast here.
We worked up quite an appetite, and went to Chipotle afterwards for lunch. For you Chipotle fans can you believe that this is the first time ever going to this place! Um, where have I been? The burrito bowls are awesome, and the brown rice is a gem. I even made a 6 second video with the vine app. I really enjoyed speaking in spanish too! 
Everything was so good, and Noah's favorite...the tortilla! He also kept sneaking my drink, and I finally gave up and just let him have my Mr. Pibb. 
I have been going to Don Pablos way too much, but now that I've discovered Chipotle...look out! I think I'm going to need some therapy so that I don't go everyday! Especially since it is only five minutes away from me!  

What a beautiful day it turned out to be. I wouldn't trade the work of the world for this little guy at all! At least not now anyway. I'm where I want to be right now, and when I wake up each morning to greet the day with a thankful heart, besides wishing my girls y Jon a good day, this is what I look forward to...an ideal day with my boy!

After all...he's only three once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment