REPLY

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dr. Seuss & the Pop Shop

Last weekend while Sierra was at school racking her brain we took our three younger children to celebrate a late birthday breakfast with Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat at the Pop Shop.

We usually go there for lunch or dinner, but have never gone for breakfast. Everything on this menu is delicious, but being that it was about 10:45am when we arrived I was craving lunch! Hey...that gives me an excuse to go back again to try breakfast! I'll just make sure I go early enough to crave it! 

The kids had their usual pancakes with fried bananas which was actually pretty good. I'd recommend getting one order for two kids because these pancakes were huge!! I would have taken a picture, but Lexie devoured half of it, and Chelsea the other half. 
Jon ordered an omelet that was as thick as his forearm, and he polished that up pretty quick. 
Me...I ordered the honeymoon chicken sandwich! I love this. This is the second time having this particular sandwich. I don't know if my taste buds are changing, but I have never liked onions on anything. Caramelized onions on this sandwich is superb, and crusty ciabatta has become my favorite bread.
We certainly enjoyed our time on this day, and I had fun vining Noah's reaction towards the Cat in the Hat. This vine was my favorite though! The cat didn't mind me recording him either! Isn't he cute!
Although the girls have grown out of the Dr. Seuss genre in regards to reading the books they always find it fun whenever Dr. Seuss birthday comes around. Having a three year old brother keeps it fun, and it's a good thing we still have these Dr. Seuss books laying around for Noah to read in a couple of years.

This is a local place where we can take our entire family again, and again for any occasion.

And never grow weary of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment