REPLY

Thursday, May 9, 2013

happy half birthday.

picture via
I cried when I read this quote, and let me tell you something...It is so dang true, because in six months this little boy will be turning four. There is no time to waste, no time to say no to the little things. No time to reprimand for the pettiest things, and no time to give equal time to this little guy. Things I'm doing with this kid are things that I did not do with my three girls. Am I spoiling him? Possibly, and I'm okay with that. 
Time flies by so fast when you're having fun, but they also fly by when you're too busy. I've learned to never be too busy for our boy, or any of our girls. I've had the privilege of being a stay at home for 13 and a half years now, and I am so glad that I made the choice to sacrifice a career, and stay home to nurture and tend to my children's needs long after my second daughter was born.

Continuing to be a stay at home mom to raise my kids has been a huge blessing. All the girls are at school all day, and having Noah to myself is a treat. Therefore I have no excuse to not give him my time, and to do things for him, and with him. No excuse. 
He is such a stud. He's as sweet, and cute as they come, and I am treasuring every single second with him. 

Happy half-birthday Noah! Can't believe you'll be four in six months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment