REPLY

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

it was a beautiful day.

So we were supposed to get rain this whole week, but so far it's not happening so don't wish for it! We have been enjoying this glorious weather, and I cannot help but to go outdoors with our little guy. I sure am going to miss these days when Noah gets older. Hopefully he'll always want to venture outdoors until he's old enough to go on his own with good friends, but for now he has his old man, and mua!

April is the month for grilled cheese sandwiches at this wonderful family friendly restaurant, and I am so glad we waited until the last day of the month to go.

The Pop shop is my friend on Facebook, and I saw a post on their wall that it was superhero week, and that Jack the balloon man was going to be there making light sabers, & super heroes. How cool is that! They also had The Fantastic Four playing on the big TV, and super hero coloring sheets. It was a fun filled day with my favorite boy, and one big kid (a.k.a. my husband Jon)!
Can you believe he requested for Jack the balloon man to make him a red light saber? Such a man-child!
I'll tell you everything on this menu is delicious! If we could eat here everyday we would! The grilled cheese sandwiches, onion rings, lemon coke, everything here is just awesome! I remember the first time we came, and once I had awesome service I knew I was going to return.

This is one place where one go for any occasion whether it's a birthday, Valentine's day, or just for fun! Oh...did I mention they also have breakfast? We came here during Dr. Seuss week this past March, and the pancakes were huge! This place sure makes it fun for kids (and big kids) of all ages! We love it here so much!

******
We couldn't waste this beautiful day going straight home so we had an hour to kill before Lexie, & Chelsea came home from school. We went to a nearby park and once again I made two new friends, and Noah had a ball playing with their kids. The sun shined so bright, and Jon really needed to relax. He loves this time with Noah. I know he wishes he could have more days like this.

Look at these two with their life sabers and all.
This day was too perfect, and I'm so glad that Jon was with us to live in the moment. He really needed this, and even though Noah had a blast today being surrounded by "superheroes", he only has one in real life...his daddy. 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment