REPLY

Thursday, June 20, 2013

cape may zoo & a lot of vines.

I know I mentioned that I wasn't going to blog for a few days because my inlaws are in town, but I couldn't help myself. Blame it on my addiction for writing, and posting pictures. I'm still going to make this post short & sweet because I need to get ready and start my day. I always manage to find the time which is usually in the wee hours of the morning to write, and blog about our day even if it's just with a few pictures.

So without any further rambling here are a few scenes from our day at the Cape May Zoo yesterday. Hope you don't get annoyed with all my vines. I love the zoo, and all the animals here were out in full force compared to the last time we came. Blame it on summer! I also couldn't help vining Noah's reaction when he saw a lizard from behind the glass. So I hope you enjoy them. and the pictures too!
burmese python & some little boy's hand.
And the vines...

World of Birds.
Burmese python.
sea turtle
Lizard behind the glass.
mexican beaded lizard.
red eye tree frog.
cotton top tamrins.
Noah's reaction looking at a potbelly pig.

Man...vining is addictive!

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment