REPLY

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Little Blog.

Today marks my fourth year since I wrote my first post, and I would like to take a moment to thank my readers for taking the time in stopping by to visit this little blog of mine. I can't believe it's been four years already. It seems like I started this blog yesterday taking a "time out" from scrapbooking into creating this little blog of mine, writing about my girls, and son who is a year older than this blog! I have to admit I was a bit skeptical when I started this blog, but there have been some amazing ladies via the internet who have inspired me to continue to write. Heck...I think I inspire myself simply because of all the things that I write about, and sometimes I even surprise myself. There are moments when I ask myself, "is this blog worthy for the world to see?", and other times I say "what the heck, it's the truth, and I'm writing it" and I'll start writing away in hopes that others might get a kick out of reading it. There have been quite a few of you who tell me how much you enjoy reading this little blog, and some of you are very dear friends to me. In the past four years I have come to realize that what I'm writing about is not only for you, but for myself, and even if it benefits 10 people then its still worth writing. I enjoy writing about my life, desires, dreams, adventures, and trials. It gives me peace, and brings me to a whole different level of how I view things in my life. It truly releases anything that I've been bottling up inside for too long. I strive to do it with tact, and in good taste. And please...if you feel that I am way in over my head with anything I have written about please don't hesitate to comment. Sometimes we tend to learn from each other, and that's how various bloggers, and readers in the blogosphere strengthen each other. We learn by the words that are written, and the comments that are said. True, I mainly write this for my posterity, but I also write it for anyone who is reading this right now. I've long since realized that even if I get one like or comment I know that someone out there is reading this, and being authentic on the internet is key to my well being. Blogging has been a way for me to connect with others, and also keeps me sane! I enjoy sharing my life with you. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll make this blog private because with my kids growing up you never know what kind of crazies are out there, but luckily I've been fortunate enough to not have any. It's not like I'm a big deal on the internet, and that's fine by me. 

I'm not sure how much longer I'll be blogging, because it's a task when you try to keep up with two other private, handwritten journals, kids, and life, but as long as I feel it's right, and puts me in a place that I love I'll keep it going. 

Because I love to write! 

I love to write! 

...and take pictures too! 

Happy 4th birthday bloggie, and for anyone who reads this site keep on visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment