REPLY

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday Noah!!!

I can't believe this day has come. EIGHT! My baby boy is eight! There are so many things I want to write about this wonderful boy. About how a blessing he is for coming into my life at a such an old age. Okay...38 isn't old, but to me it was. He has been a light in his three sister's eyes, and my solace on my dark days. He has a light that shines so bright, and is so good. He's so unique in the loveliest ways.

A feminist son if you will. He's compassionate, loving, and sometimes he says the funniest, and off the wall things, but as he gets older his words, and sentences become vast, and clear and all I can think is...is this my boy? Even thought they say girls mature quicker than boys I have to say that this kid is pretty smart, and wise beyond his years. Maybe it's because he has three older sisters who are protective, and teach him a lot. 
He has a love for the outdoors which definitely comes from his father, and an unconditional, feminine kind of love that comes from me. He is spoiled, but in a good way. He has come a long way from being a toddler to an eight year old boy, and has learned to do things on his own motive-and that makes me happy. 

Happy Birthday Noah! Make eight great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment