REPLY

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Educating Our Children In The Gospel.

"It is a duty we owe our children to see that they get an education; 
but the education of the heart,
education in the Gospel, 
a testimony of the plan of salvation,
is the foundation that we should lay in the breast of every child." 
-Heber J. Grant

Today, I've got family flying in, and they should be here later on this afternoon. I am so excited for my little boy as he will be getting baptized into our church this Saturday. I'm so proud of our Noah. He truly strives every day to be a good kid, and kind to others. I know that he is because I hear it from his teachers, and the little girls at school. They say he's not like other boys that tease, chase, and say mean things, and laugh. I hope that he will stay this way as long as he lives. I believe that he will if I do my part as his momma. I'm so proud of his upbringing, and who he is becoming. A little bit of me, and a little bit of his papa are in his DNA along with a sweet personality. I know that by engaging him in the gospel at a young age will help him to stay on a path of goodness, and kindness. That his heart will be full of compassion, and empathy. It brings me so much joy knowing that he has the desire to learn more about past prophets, and the Book of Mormon.  
Looking forward to five wonderful days spent with family in celebration of this little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment