REPLY

Monday, November 20, 2017

Hallmark Channel's Museum of Christmas in NYC!

This past Saturday we cruised up to New York and even though thanksgiving hasn't happened we couldn't help but to go to the Hallmark Channel's Museum of Christmas to have a bit of fun, and be filled with some Christmas spirit. I love Hallmark, and have been watching hallmark movies since like forever.

It seems the older I get, the more I  long for sweet, heartwarming, happy ending movies, and this is the channel for it! It was only opened for five days, and although the line seemed long we got in pretty quick, and it was such a fun, hands on display of Christmas for families. The hand warmers & hallmark cards they gave out in the end was worth going for too! 

Noahs' favorite part of this tiny museum was the peppermint candy cane swings, and jumping in this crazy ball pin having snowball fights with papa, and Lexie. You had to have socks on, and I didn't so I was the photographer for this moment which was fine by me. They had a blast in these! 
This "infinity" lighting room was a favorite because it was filled with christmas lights. I mean, how can you not get in the Christmas spirit with Christmas music playing in the background, and all these lights! So magical!  
Bear hugs all around especially for this kid! 
This unique little museum put us in the Christmas spirit, and made me so happy! I wish Chelsea was with us, but she had a birthday party to go to, and didn't want to miss it. I can tell she was torn between coming with us because she loves the city, but also wanted to be there for her friend. Decisions, decisions and I was okay with her going to the party, because we have a whole month ahead of Christmas to do more things as a family! 
Hope y'all have a wonderful holiday season with Thanksgiving coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment