REPLY

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Karaoke With The Watkins!

Never in my 46 years of living have I ever done karaoke. Never. I've sung in the shower, under my breath, and in the car with my kids, and friends while in high school, but never karaoke. Well, this past Sunday after dinner, our dear friends, who own a karaoke machine asked if we could do it, and let me tell you something...it was so much fun!! 


I had so much fun watching everyone that I was hardly on my phone. I wish I would have recorded everyones performances individually but because I was enjoying the moment only took a few shots, and recorded a few 15 second videos which I compiled together into one little video. I also realized that I spelled karaoke wrong in the hashtags too! Ooops! 
Sierra, and Lexie love to sing, and they were the ones hogging up the machine the whole night which was fine by us old folk! Just kidding! We are not that old, but boy did they do great! Ever since Sierra did karaoke in Coney Island she's become a pro! Mitch's karaoke machine is awesome, and one of the best out there on the market. Makes me want to own one! I know my kids will use it because everyone enjoyed singing! Even little Noah! 

I'm so grateful for friends who invite us over for dinner, and to have unexpected fun because this was very unexpected! Everyone did great, even those of us who can't sing (me)! YAS QUEEN.
Cheers to having one of the most memorable moments of my life with my family, and dear friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment