REPLY

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

On The Day Before Thanksgiving....

Noah and I took a walk around our neighborhood to take in the last moments of fall. Most of the leaves have already fallen onto the ground, and some of the trees already look dried up, and bare. Luckily for me I have an adventurous boy who likes to get out no matter what the weather is like. He's such a good sport when it comes to taking pictures. I love that he's somewhat of a natural, and doesn't mind posing for me! Most of the time he wanted to just kick the leaves, and splash in small puddles all while trying to find a four leaf clover.

My mornings with him before school remind me of the time he had half day kindergarten when we'd go on walks on the bike trail, have a little lunch on a park bench, and take our time because he didn't have to go in until 11. I remember some of the talks we'd have, and all his noah-isms he'd utter. I am so glad I have a thankful tree at home so that each day the kids can write down what they are grateful for. Today we talked about blessings, and what they are. He said how he was thankful for pumpkins, and trees. Leaves, rain, and friends at school. He loves the outdoors, and anything that deals with nature. I continued to tell him how thankful I am for the creator of all those things, and for him, and our family. How this time of year is so important on expressing our gratitude toward all of life's moments. He's such a good little listener, and I'm just so proud on who is growing up to be.

The pictures below prove how joyful this boy is, and how much I love hanging around my buddy. There are a few snippets on my Insta stories if you want to see. No matter where we are in the city, or our little neighborhood in the boonies the world is his playground. This is what truly makes up for life's small moments, and for that I am extremely grateful. 
Here's hoping y'all have a wonderful thanksgiving holiday, and that this will be the beginning of a merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment