REPLY

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Pro-Life.

Salt Lake City, Spring of 1995. I was probably about 30 weeks pregnant with Sierra when this photo was taken. I remember the first time I felt her kick, and how I saw her sucking her thumb in a sonogram. I was blown away at how something so small could be growing inside my belly. Sierra was born not long after this photo. She was premature, and I had some complications in my last trimester, and although she was born a few weeks early was able to take her home within a few days. She has now developed into a strong, and beautiful woman. She will be 24 in three months.


It breaks my heart to know that it is now legal to abort babies by lethal injection up until birth! Unless the fetus is not viable or preserves the life of the mother and is at risk then I understand. Otherwise, I cannot even imagine those who would even decide to do such a thing. It is inhuman. It is immoral. It is unethical! I am saddened that New York passed this bill. That this nation has dwindled down in humanity, and that this is the country that we are leaving our kids in. I will always be pro-life no matter what. It shouldn't matter what circumstances babies are born under. As much as I empathize for those who get pregnant from rape, or incest there has to be a solution where abortion shouldn't be the answer. Put the baby up for adoption; not abortion! Human life begins in the womb...not after their born. 

"For thou has possessed my reins; thou has covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance wasn't not hidden from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth." -Psalms 139:13-15



No comments:

Post a Comment