REPLY

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A Walk Along The Brooklyn Bridge.

I love spending time with my kids, and that's probably why I enjoy motherhood more than a day job, and why I decided to be a stay at home mom instead of a working girl. I love that I am able to do many things with my kids especially when one comes home for winter break from college. If I was still working long hours in the day you can bet that my boss wouldn't let me have two weeks off to spend with my kid! 

Lexie was so excited to be here, and we made sure we had certain things planned that she wanted to do while on winter break. Well, winter break went by way too fast for the kids, and because Lexie was leaving two days after school resumed for Chelsea and Noah we still ventured out. 

The morning school resumed I asked both Chelsea and Noah if they wanted to stay in from school or spend the last day with Lexie. Chelsea would have loved to, but 8th grade can be a rough year, and she doesn't want to miss the first day back from break so she went to school (good girl). Noah wanted to spend more time with Lexie so I allowed him to play hooky. Spoiled kid!
We went to the city where I captured as many moments of them together as I can. Lexie loves her little bro way too much, and in all honesty I know she missed him more than us, and that's okay. Who wouldn't love this little guy more? He's so sweet, and cute for his own good! Such a ham!
After we went to the NYBG we drove to Brooklyn where we were lucky enough to get free parking, and walked along the Brooklyn bridge.
What a view! I also captured some photos of us with the Manhattan bridge in the background. A very infamous spot that has been seen in like a gazillion movies. 

We had some shake shack, walked along some nice neighborhoods where Lexie saw this townhouse, and said, "I wouldn't mind living here." I snapped a couple of shots of them talking, and laughing. They get along so well, and I love their relationship. Noah rarely ever picks on her, and they seriously never fight! 
We just walked and walked, and played around Brooklyn bridge park where Noah ran around. We literally stayed in Brooklyn until darkness fell. 
It was such a fun time, and now all the kids are back in school...including Lexie! See y'all next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment