REPLY

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Pumpkin patch in Dreamland

Looking at Noah's Dreamland on this fall rainy day uplifts my spirit. I have been enjoying this time cuddling with Noah indoors. So far he's not sick, and I hope he stays that way! He always wants me to read to him, and play indoor soccer with him. He also enjoys entertaining himself with Thomas the train and his other cars while I am writing this. 

 This is Noah's pumpkin patch in Dreamland. As I look back at all the pictures I've done on him...some of them have come true. He's been to two real pumpkin patches this fall and he had the time of his life. I would have never been able to come up with this idea if it wasn't for Adele's blog. I thank her for giving me her blessing into creating my own ideas and mocking some of hers. I did come up with my own you know. I am capable of thought, and am grateful for that part of creativity in my brain (typed that with a smile.)

I am so glad that I had the time and patience in taking these pictures of him while he was a  little baby. He might be embarrassed when he's older, but I know that he'll appreciate them too. For those of you who are experiencing rainy fall weather, I hope that looking at this photo brightens up your day.

Oh! I need to go now. Noah is climbing on the back of my chair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment