REPLY

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My 'Noah time'

Noah is as restless as they come. He seriously does not have a bedtime schedule, and yet he is the happiest little boy on earth...especially in our home. 

Last night right before bedtime consisted of the following:

He loves all of his toys and playing with sisters. He loves books. Oh! So many books that he takes them off the shelves, fumbles through them, and puts them back even (upside down sometimes.) 
He loves lining up all his small cars and trucks on the green chest. 

 He makes cute crashing noises. He's such a boy!

At the end of the day I am exhausted! After all the kids have gone to bed (except Noah) sometimes, and I mean sometimes he will sit on the couch with me, and watch a little bit of television until he falls asleep. Which in this case took only five minutes. All that playing around with his sisters, and reading wore him out. I only do this on the nights my better half comes home late.
There are many times where I've sacrificed my 'me time' in the evenings after all the girls have gone to bed for 'Noah time'.  Right now at this point in my life, I am taking in all the 'Noah time' I can get, because next thing you know...he'll be all grown up not wanting to cuddle with mommy anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment