REPLY

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween countdown

Six more days
A Nightmare in Dreamland
This photo was inspired by Mila's Daydreams, and I replicated it somewhat to hers. I also did a little album making up some of my own ideas and I titled his little book 'Noah's Dreamland'. It may not be as cute, but the baby in this picture sure is. Noah was 11 months old when I took this photo. It seems as if he hasn't changed that much! He's still petite and looks the same. I wanted to publish this in honor of  our Halloween week.

The girls are counting down the days to Halloween and look forward to dressing up...again. I really think it's all about the candy, and the costumes. I'm a mother who doesn't have a sweet tooth and a mother who hardly ever buys any candy...not even in moderation. It's usually around the holiday seasons (like now) in which I begin to splurge and spoil the kiddos (even Noah) with candy, caramel apples, and caramel corn balls. There is one condition...they need to brush their teeth A LOT!!!!

To be honest, Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but it sure is fun to see what everyone is dressed up as. We have seen some funky costumes, but I know it's all in good fun. My girls love to dress up! For my six year old, that is the only time she is allowed to wear any kind of makeup if her costume requires it! It's all worth being scared even if it's just for one night. 

In a way...I'm kind of glad it only happens once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment