REPLY

Monday, April 15, 2013

family...isn't it about time.


There are moments when I wake up and feel really yucky because the weather is gloomy, and not consistent with its season. Fortunately the weather has been quite cooperative lately, and I think spring is here to stay. Who cares if it rains every few days, the sun shining after a day of rain makes it all better. Besides, April showers brings May flowers, and lots of sunshine come May! 

Days when Jon is off is the cream of the crop. He has so much fun with them, and sometimes I feel as if he's gone through withdrawal after a few days of working until 9:30pm without seeing them off to bed. So taking the kids out was on the top of our list this weekend.

We spent the afternoon at a quaint park out in the boonies in Medford. These kids get so excited every time we find a new playground because you know me...I just can't keep going to the same one. We practically live at the playground, and I have to say I don't mind it one bit. Even if I had a huge backyard I'd probably still be going to various parks.

Noah, and Chelsea are full of energy that they can be here all day. I thank my lucky stars for Alexandra who still has a love for the park. She's very maternal, and loves helping baby brother in all that he does (or tries to do).

Capturing these moments brings me great joy. I can just hear their squeals, and giggles in these photos.
Noah feels as if he's a superhero with his shoe wings on, and he's determined to play at every single thing on the playground no matter how hard it looks.
Weekends like this make our life whole. We may pack a lot in our weekend with shopping, laundry, driving our daughter to Valley Forge for a church youth activity, and then spending the evening in Philly just to eat dinner at Shake Shack. (If you want to see pics from those moments you need to follow me on Instagram at rjorgensen.)
Yep, I'd say we are taking advantage of that one quote,  "family, isn't it about time." 

No comments:

Post a Comment