REPLY

Saturday, April 13, 2013

a week to remember.

Happy weekend! 

What a wonderful week it has been with the sunshine, and birds singing. Except for the fact that it rained yesterday. At least it didn't snow, and that all we got was pure mositure. I didn't mind it really. I thought I could bear this chilly weather wearing a light jacket, but after being outside for a few minutes it got cold, and I put a thicker jacket on.

If I can only freeze frame all of these moments that have been captured by yours truly I would. 

I have loved every minute spent this week with Noah. This is the time of year where kids tend to renew themselves by being outdoors. They are a year older, and therefore their minds are learning new things, and they are getting a better understanding of what this big universe has to offer. Especially for Noah. 

It's kind of hard sometimes when you have four kids that are five years apart...sometimes.

Hard because Noah is usually alone with me most of the time. I think that's why I take him out to various parks so that I can interact with other moms, and have him play with other kids. 

I have to say his best friends are his sisters. When they come home he is jumping with joy, and literally gives them a huge hug! 
I love his smile, and the way he runs, and squeals when he faces any kind of animal. I know it's inevitable, and hard to believe that in six months he will be four.
**be still my little heart**
I love looking at old blog posts, and photos of him when he had no hair! Now he has such cute curls that I dare not cut them entirely off!

He has truly been a blessing in my life. In all the years of living in different states with the girls, having Noah three 1/2 years ago in New Jersey came into my life at the right time. He is in our life for so many reasons. 

I would say that the five year gap has, and always will be a blessing. He is a best friend to all of us, and we love him so, so much! 
Because when you somewhat live life in the fast lane taking Noah out to explore unknown places, keeps me, (and him) active, and helps me to get even more familiar with this place that I call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment