REPLY

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Morning.


I normally don't blog on Sundays, but I think it's safe to post this being that it's a Sunday morning and all. I couldn't help but to post this video of Sierra singing one of my favorite songs. There's something about her voice that brings me all kinds of happy. Here she is singing "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5. She sure had a blast singing this song in front of hundreds of people at the boardwalk in Coney Island (more on the blog of that day tomorrow). She sang beautifully, but she says otherwise. Being that she had just done the Boardwalk Flight, and screaming her lungs out feels that she didn't sing too well afterwards. Nonetheless I think she did a great job singing with that awesome voice of hers. I had fun listening to her, and recording her at the same time. Next time I'll have her sister or Jon record so that I can enjoy listening to her in its fullest form! Karaoke is now on the top of her "favorite things to do" list, and this video is worth watching. Especially when she starts belting that voice at 2:30!

Happy Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment