REPLY

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A gift from a close knit friend


Ever since I mentioned to my girlfriend Tola my love for Cath Kidston she has showered me with CK merchandise. The first being a hankie. I love the cowboy print on it because it reminds me of Texas.

She has been traveling back and forth to England for the past two months. She recently came back from England and had her husband deliver all this to me in person. I love my knitting needles and need to get back into knitting. Tola is the queen of knitting. She is always knitting something. I have never been quite the knitter but I am determined to make gifts this year for loved ones. The key chain and coin purses were a bonus.
               Thank you Tola for giving me the desire to get back into knitting!

Alexandra has become a pro at knitting & crocheting. We went to the Goodwill store the other day and came home with lots of yarn.  Two bags of yarn for $1.99!! You can't beat that deal. I love a good bargain and love thrift stores.
It certainly has been a season of being a homebody due to the weather. At least we have plenty of things to do when we have snow days.

1 comment: