REPLY

Friday, February 25, 2011

QUICK


Noah is growing up too fast before my eyes.
He's also very quick.
Quick enough to get halfway through the stairs because I forgot to put the gate up:
He's a quick climber. He even tries to climb up the gate.
 I don't think they make gates long enough for my kitchen opening, and one day I found him on the kitchen table dancing!! It scared me to death! He must have quickly climbed onto the chair and onto the table!! Luckily I had my camera nearby and snapped a quick photo of him. (none of my girls ever did this!)
He's quick to crawl into small spaces and thinks it's funny:
He quickly pulls out all of his toys from the toy bin and is easily entertained:
At the end of the day...he quickly falls asleep.
 and so do I.

Fatigue is the best pillow.~Benjamin Franklin

1 comment: