REPLY

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Hot Wednesday Afternoon


My better half has the day off from work again...lucky us. The girls have half days of school until next Thursday,and then school is officially over...lucky them. We decided we were going to go to the beach after they all got home...not today. Call me a wimp but I'd rather go to the beach when it's not in the high 90's. I'll go in the late afternoon. We plan on going next week, and it it'll be a lot cooler then. Noah looks forward to the outdoors, but it's too hot to be outside all afternoon. When the girls came home they wanted to wash our van, and they got a little bit of sun. Noah looked so cute today that I decided to take a few pictures of him in his beach attire, and he reminded me of Sierra's modeling days as a toddler. I think he's following in her footsteps. 

Everywhere I go I get a lot of stares. I still do when I have all four. Some will compliment them, and some will continue to just stare. It doesn't bother me that much. When it's just Noah and I, there are many who will tell me that my son is so cute, and that he should be in commercials, or do some modeling.

  I agree. 
He's Too Cute!

 As our good friend Steve N. says..."Noah is the Man"
So to those of you who visit my blog, or have any connections with an agent...please consider my son for some print work. He is very agreeable and a lot of fun! (I will check references to make sure you're not a weirdo.)


Now we are off to the store (not shore) to buy some WATERMELON and make taco salad for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment