REPLY

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

While you were sleeping

Today is the first day of June and it is hotter than blazes outside. We were trying to endure the heat indoors without turning on the A/C, but could no longer tolerate the humidity that crept in with it. I don't like staying indoors for too long, but when I do I am grateful for central air. Since school is still in session I have to walk to the bus stop to pick up Chelsea. Can you guess what I always bring with me on these hot sweltering days walking three blocks to go pick her up?

Water...lots of it!
Noah (of course),and
My camera...because I LOVE taking pictures.

I LOVE this picture I took of Noah in his car seat on the Snap 'n Go (I can't believe he still fits into it.) Surprisingly, he's not sweating...yet. I kept him in the shade while we waited for his sister, and fell asleep with his wooby in the process. His legs are long which means we will have to buy a bigger car seat soon and a stroller (no more Chico and Snap 'n Go)!


As I was waiting for the bus I was observing the looks of that of my son...

I LOVE his tanned little long legs, and his piggy toes. He has that beautiful olive colored skin...just like his mom.

I LOVE his little "papa" nose (you have to be spanish and from Texas to understand that term.) It's perfect.

I LOVE his perfect shaped pinkish lips.

I LOVE the fact that he doesn't have a lot of hair (saves me time and money on giving him hair cuts.)

My baby boy is growing up too fast! 

He is definitely going to be a future heartbreaker.

He's. Too. Cute. And. I. LOVE. HIM.

I am happy to have taken that moment to just pay attention to him. As mothers, how often do we do that?

Think about it...
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment