REPLY

Thursday, September 19, 2013

the greatest gift.

So for the next seven days I will be spending time with one of my dear friends from Utah. She flew in yesterday, and we couldn't be more happier to have her and her little daughter with us. 

Sometimes you just need a friend, a GOOD friend who has known you for years, knows and understands your life, and loves everything about you no matter what. Someone who loves you and your family unconditionally and genuinely with a heart that as full as my own to hear in depth about everything that my life is about. 

That is Ceyda, and bless her heart for coming all the way from Salt Lake City with a three year old in tow just to see me and my family. She came at the right time, and will be here throughout my birthday week. 

So if I'm not posting on a daily basis it'll be for a good reason. We will be spending a lot of time venturing outdoors, and taking in this beautiful fall weather that we've been having. There will be a lot of girl talk, and a lot of late nights catching up on our life because there is only so much you can type via email, and facebook. Even if we spend most of our days outdoors exploring various parks the greatest gift is her friendship, and that is better than any material thing. I'm so grateful that she has taken the time to come here and spend her week long vacation with me.

And Noah and Celeste...they are already having their time of their lives. 

Just look at these two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment