REPLY

Saturday, September 14, 2013

it's a wonderful vine (life).

The days seem to be growing shorter, and every waking minute I spend with my kids including this little guy is vanishing faster than I ever imagined. Videos make me happy, and they are done in part to remember, and to remind me that life is good. 

Here are some of my happy moments that I vined in remembrance of our life and how wonderful life is no matter what goes on in the world. If you haven't seen any of my vines yet, you can follow me on here to see more of these wonderful "vined" moments.


One of my favorites are the ones with this little guy. Every morning, and I mean every morning he'll jump into our bed, and will cuddle with me. I miss my nursing days with him, and am taking advantage of his routine while he's still little, because one day when he's six, he'll no longer be doing that! Love this kid so much.


I love New York City, and I honestly wish that we lived there sometimes. Blame it on growing up in a small, rural town with a population under 20,000. Once I turned 20 I have never looked back on living in small towns again. We are so fortunate to live in an area where we are surrounded by so much culture, and inspiring beauty.

Wishes...we can make them everyday, and not just on our birthday. The Cherry Hill fountain inside Central Park was a beauty, and after seeing all the coins inside the fountain Noah asked for a penny (or three) to throw in his wish. I obliged, and whatever he wished for he did it three times. I'd like to think it was for each of his sisters. Whatever he wished for I hope it'll come true.
 

New York is my magical city, and this vine captures a moment in Central Park at night. I honestly felt safe, and didn't freak out walking through the park in the wee hours of the night. We spent all day here, and couldn't believe how quickly darkness fell. We honestly didn't want to leave the park. I honestly didn't want to leave the city. The kids had way too much fun here, and there was still so much more to do and we will be back here to do it all over again! I gurantee you New York never gets boring!
So at the end of the day when all seems lost, and life didn't treat you the way it should have...think of those happy moments that have occurred in your life whether it's from the past or present and simply "lock it in". I guarantee you'll feel so much better, and realize that life is wonderful! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment